I've Got Your Back
I've Got Your Back, songs of love, empathy and respect for our differences.
The performance is an upbeat appreciation of who we are and everyone's special place in our world.
Songs offer positive responses to challenges facing children. Some topics covered are bullying, not fitting in, racism, accepting and celebrating differences. Hand puppets model behavior, and provide creative role playing.
- I've Got Your Back
- I'm Counting on You and You're Counting on Me
- We're in the Same Boat Now
- I'll Take a Walk in Your Shoes
- Courage (Bob Blue's song about identifying with someone who is unpopular and being treated unfairly)
- Friends Forever
- Food Pantry
- Wheelies in my Wheel Chair
- You are My Friend (with ASL)
- The Golden Rule
- So Many Ways to be Smart
- Most Valuable Player
- Rainbow of Color
All of the programs include 100% audience participation. American Sign Language is incorporated into many of the programs. Lydia holds a Masters Degree in Special Education. Lydia loves to entertain and involve special needs audiences.
For booking information, please contact
Three Feathers Music, PO Box 1044, Beacon, NY 12508
E-Mail at Lydia at LydiaAdamsDavis.com